tag

This is the second time being tag by people first time was Eva but then too busy to do it haha...
So long didnt hear from you Debra!

Instructions : Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question,make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.


1. At what age do you wish to marry?
age 27 and above

2. If you have the chance, what is the one thing that you most wanted to do?
one thing??? Aiyo I have too many things to do le. Hmm.... travel around the world with lots of cash in hand.

3.If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
Yen Nee, Peggy and Evelyn

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most and with whom?
Melbourne with my mom and sis

5.If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
too many dreams! I cannot choose lol

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Nop. Not at all. I love to spend

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My mom

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Give my mom and ask her to help me plan lol

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Nop. Will wait for the person to confess hehe

10. List out the good points of the person who tagged you.
I cannot really remember much but I think she's a really a friendly person and very outgoing also.

11. What am I doing now?
watching Moonlight resonance special

12. Do you accept yourself for who you are?
yep. Only when you start to love yourself, others will love you too

13. What is your ambition?
Have a beautiful and happy future

14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
When he/she lies

15.What do you think are the most important things in your life?
my family and friends

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
A BIG YES!!! Cannot live without shopping

17. What do you see when you look into a mirror?
God's creation

18. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
My mom and sis and best buddies

19. What's your impression about this person who tagged you?
Friendly

20. Which do you prefer, single or in a relationship and why?
50% 50%. Must have balance in life. Sometimes when you are single you want someone to date but when you are in a relationship you also dont have that much time to spend with your best friends.

i tag..:
1) Yen Nee
2) Stacie
3) Evelyn
4) Eva
5) Josephine

6 comments:

彦霓::yen-nee said...

Kah yee, you hav a stupid friend, (that's me) who don't know what is "tag" ehehe... so paiseh leh. Apa tu ha? :'P

Kah Yee said...

haha...it means that you copy all the questions that appear in this post then write your answer in it and post it in your blog

Anonymous said...

ok done...but you didnt do mine...
but its okay. lol. happy hols

陈滟琳 said...

Kah Yee Ah Moi!!

Happy Burstday!!

I dunno the date la.. but I hope your Burstday will be filled will burstful of happiness, may everyday that you embrace be filled with burstful of Hope, Love, Health, NO STRESS, More health, More Love, More Happiness, and Happily Ever After!

The same goes to your dad, mom and sister and your White Furry Friend!

Angel did her hip-op liao.. *after recover, must teach her Hip-Hop, hehe..

Enjoy your much deserved hols! Sorry oh..i don't have any surprise for you..

Kah Yee said...

haha no need suprise la. I very "zha tau" already when you say burstday and then burstful somemore haha very creative!!

Anonymous said...

I fool be familiar with a insufficient of the articles on your website now, and I definitely like your line of blogging. I added it to my favorites net period file and resolve be checking assist soon. Will repress in view my position as ok and fail me conscious what you think. Thanks.