There but not There yet

There but not there yet?? I'm 20 already! Can consider an adult but still not legally coz mommy said only 21 can legally sign contract and all those important documents wo~~~ So I'm there already (adult) but not there yet (not yet legal adult) lol....

29th november 2008, a sunny day but a dull one. So here I am woke up late so just lying down at the sofa watching Denise Richards it's complicated with no foreboding signs of the day ahead of me. And then suddenly "honk honk" a pos laju car outside my house but being the lazy one I continue on watching and my sis went out and greet the pos laju guy. I thought he was sending some document for my mom or dad. Usually official letters we receive through pos laju. So anyway suddenly my sis rush in and ask me to write down my IC and sign and I was thinking me? She said it's a package from Yen Nee. I immediately was suprised that Yen Nee send something to me, feeling very excited. Like a child, I gleefully open the brown packaging very carefully but then seen that it's folded a lot of time I become a bit "cou lou" then I saw a wonderful photo album with a cd there. I knew that it would not be an ordinary photo album who's the sender? Yen Nee mah. So I open it. When the first page came to view my heart burst with happiness!!! So touching every page filled with photos and birthday notes from some B107 friends. Want to cry de that moment. Wah~~~~ I showed to my mom, my sis, my dad, my mom's fren everyone la practically and they were like "you got good friends." Hehe..... THANK YOU SO MUCH YEN NEEEEEE>>>>>>EVEEEEE>>>>>PEGGGGYYYY!!!!!

Special thanks to these people who made an effort on a day before the wicked PharmAnalysis test to write me a bday note: Choon Choon, Khai Mei, Ah Wong, Angela, Siok Yean, Soon Yang, Chi Lun, Jia Xin, KC, Felicia, Kwong Howe, Kuan Yin~~~, Wai Shan & Wei Wen.

And Yen Nee thanks for being very very patient in trying to upload my bday video. Eventhough it fails I know you did the best you can and thank you so much! And thank you for your effort in pasting all the photos and notes. And Ding Kok Fah thank you ni o for your many many "flowers". Eve thanks for your wonderful bday suprise. And Peggy eventhough you know later I still want to say thanks cos you got contribute also by being in the video lol

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES!! FEEL x100% loved that day hehe








A long birthday letter from Yen Nee




Some of the birthday notes I got










Wait....I'm not done yet.....it wouldn't be complete without a birthday cake....


A bit tidak malu here but then ho pls pls pls go visit stacie's blog and see the second latest entries. Love it Stacie!

4 comments:

彦霓::yen-nee said...

The most mustahak thing is you is happy then we is happy kerana the aim behind all these is the make lum mee happy and also to show the love we have for lum mee. :D

Now lum mee is happy and hor fun needs to send her the video then everything is complete. :)

Lum mee is happy so now I is happy and I think EV is happy and Peggy also happy juga.

So now everyone is happy.

I is happy. :)

Is u happy?

haha...

Kah Yee said...

haha yeah our cheesy promise hehe

Ev said...

aiyo..im so jealous wei.. :(

i dun have card and pics and video all..sobs..

Kah Yee said...

haha no need to jealous le you got pretty shoes and necklaces I saw