floating in the air

Sometimes when I wake up in this morning I couldnt help but feel that woah I'm a pharmacist student and soon I'm becoming a sem 3 student. My sem 2 is coming to an end in about two days time. Tomorrow is the last class test :UTP! Dont know why we have UTP test?? The only thing I like about UTP is the CSU part. It's so much fun compared to listening to lecture and I really feel that I'm learning to become a pharmacist in CSU. Today CSU big test!!! I felt that I did OK but not excellent. The worse thing was that I was doubting myself whether did I ask the necessary question because I came out before the buzzer rang (earlier than 1 minute?) I cant imagine in sem 5 the OSCE time I will be downright panicked!
Last week of sem 2 is a week where reports, UTP essay and test came crashing in like they just dash into your life without knocking. Totally blown away: imagine 4 reports to do and one 1500 essay to write plus 10 plus notes to read about in order to UNDERSTAND the patient......
After tomorrow I need to step up again to do......do.......study for EOS lo! Sien...... I have been studying since the start of class tests every week until now and it aint going to stop until the last day of EOS that is on the 20 th May! Plus I got to sit for MUET on 8th and 10th May......aiyooooooo and I need to move house again.........................
This is the most stressful sem I have........

0 comments: