a road call journey

I feel that being an adult comes with a lot of price. Today I learnt that your brain fully developed at the age of 25 with the decision part being last to completely formed. But then how can you seriously wait until the age of 25 then learn how to be an adult??? Now I found a place to live a finally stable place to live without even need to think the next day where I will be. Sounds like a homeless person right?? I thought so too. So right now taking everything step by step:

(1) finding two housemates
(2) waiting for my mom to fly over here to help me move my stuff
(3) family conflict free
(4) brush up my social skills
(5) try to have a four-of-us outing...so long we never had an outing

Sometimes when I think of my future I feel scared coz I dont know who can I call or rely on when my parents are not in KL but in Kuching. But then I have this philosophy in life.....which I got from reading the book "The Secret"

When you are driving at night especially in a long journey to somewhere far (let's say from KL to Ipoh) you can only rely on your car spotlights (assuming there are no street lamps) to reach your destination. And each time you travel you can only see around 100 miles ahead and not the whole complete road in front of you. As you continue to travel, the road in front of you will slowly unfolds and unfolds and eventually you will reach your desired destination. Same goes with life it is not necessary to know what your future might be. What's important is now...by taking everything step by step eventually you will reach your goal...your future....
It's like a jigsaw puzzle, you put pieces by pieces together and voila you got your beautiful picture!

I hope this doesnt sound too complicated...hehehe
I have learnt also that you are solely the one who is in control of your happiness and not others. Dont rely on others to make you happy coz they can only join in your happiness....what matter the most is that you know what can make you happy. Then act on it....be happy! No matter how hard your life might be be happy! The rainy day will be over and soon a streak of rainbow will make its appearance. To me rainy day symbolises washing your sadness, sorrow and grief away....in order to make room for your happiness, laughter and joy to set in. If possible try to laugh each day, find something to laugh like watch a silly movie. After all they say laughter is the best medicine.

Sometimes I know it's easier said than do, I have that experience before but I tell myself every bad things that is happening will over very soon. My happiness is on its way and I must have faith that God is sending my happiness to me using his DHL service.....:)

Last thing to share
"It doesnt matter how long you can live, its the journey that matters the most...your very own journey"

2 comments:

Peggy 佩琪 said...

Through our journey of life, there is alwaz ups and downs, from all tha tough things and situation we face, we learn sth..This made us into a more mature person...Dun be afraid to become an adult, cos time wont wait us and it go off wihtout us realising...Tel urself that every difficulty u face is a task given by God, to make u a better person..

Hope ur thing can be settled and everthing go smoothly...Stay positive~~ Aza! Aza!

Kah Yee said...

haha yea yea i thank god for sending me an angel like you!!