last day of sem 2

Here I am on the last day of sem 2 and very soon I will be a second year student. I sincerely cant believe how fast time flies. I can still remember the very first day I was at IMU being freshie dunno anything like innocent....and now woah IMU is like my second home haha...
I ended my sem 2 with a bang cos seriously today I was practically everywhere doing everything. First woke up at 5.30 to study UTP......in which in the end I still cant remember what i studied and did badly in my test...sigh... Then skipped UTP class after test to finish 3 reports of mine and to edit my UTP essay...a lot of UTP!!! And then go eat eat lunch and then go to the fire emergency class in which I found how remarkable my girl friends are! They are so strong! Can you imagine three girls smaller size than me can carry me in my wheelchair!! Girl power!! haha.....
and then attended Syed Imran class where we were drilled with a lot warfarin, heparin, LMWH, thrombolytic drug ........ at the end all I know is that when a patient has atrial fibrillation, PE, DVT you give warfarin for prophylaxis. Then if the patient has heart failure or hypertension you give aspirin as prevention...I kinda learnt a lot feel like a pharmacist hahaha
After workshop which was until 5.30 p.m my busy schedule still hasnt gone to a stop as me and Melissa went to see our tutor to get our class tests results. Then peggy, yen nee and I went to pasar malam go makan makan.......
Now here I am blogging *hehe*

0 comments: