M.I.A

I have been missing in action for about 2 months?? Basically I was either sleeping or just surfing the net to my heart's content. Doing everything except blogging. Why?? Cause I was too lazy haha but then now i'm back. Hope to keep this blog alive :)
Sem 4 break has been a bliss to me, living in a stress free environment allows me to catch up with the things I forgotten that I love to do. I finally get to go to the beach!! First up, food! Breakfast is what give us a kick start!
We went to a place call sin lian shin to have our usual famous kolo mee and it's the first time i'm here eventhough it has been there for a long time. Next to this place, there's a stall selling yau char kuai which I find it delicious but it's jaw tiring cause it's hard to chew.

Next our ride up to the beach, we were cam whoring!! I like the last picture which shows both side of the road lined up by trees. It's so lovely!

We went to two beach just sightseeing and along the way I saw many interesting kampung houses. Kinda fascinated over it. Pantai Puteri was the first beach we went it was deserted no one was there but one house really captured my attention it's the picture on the right side next to the kampung house. It's like those rich and famous having their very own beach house.

Initially our plan is to walk along Santubong beach but that day it was filled with people. Perhaps they are in the summer mood? So we decided to forgo this idea and went to hunt for my mom's new handphone!

P.S Going back to KL soon. Once again reluctant to leave, however I shall make the best of sem 5!

0 comments: