Bday suprise + Queens of Pasar Malam

Eventhough I feel reluctant to admit that but it's a fact. We (Yen Nee, Eve and Me) went to pasar malam for the second time this week. Each outing was with different groups of friends. I really enjoyed the experiences I had for these two outings. Really got to know them better. The one incident that makes it irresistible to blog is the OUG pasar malam. It was the first time I visited there and it was huge!!! Larger than the Tues Pasar Malam we often go. I love there minus smoke and lots of people!!! The char kuey teow was superb so delicious and all those small snacks I dont know what's the name very delicious also!! The fish balls dipped in tom yam and curry were marvelous!! Everything were so delicious. Yen Nee took a picture of our table littered with empty styrofoam boxes contributed by the queens of eating haha. But the highlight that night was the balloon uncle. As you know Pasar Malam is so crowded that there's a high chance big group might scattered around. So me, Bee Guat, Melissa and Soon Yang walked in front, not aware the others were not behind us. Then we decided to wait for them upfront, near the balloon uncle. Melissa got excited and said she wanted the ultraman balloon and me and Bee Guat said we wanted the Minnie Mouse. Somehow we just chatted happily there and the balloon uncle thought we wanted to buy so he came near us. We were indecisively discussing whether we want to buy or not. And Melissa asked him whether can sell to us cheaper, RM 3?? (the original price was RM5). But then he said RM 4. Somehow out of nowhere, another Chinese uncle came in with his motorbike and spoke to this balloon uncle in Indian language. Then the chinese uncle told me this balloon uncle wanted to give me a balloon for free. I feel so pai seh and told him it's ok. Because he was so nice to me, I feel obliged to buy one from him. But in the end four of us being so kind decided to buy one from him (actually soon yang paid for it...haha) and that's how I got for the first time a minnie balloon and it can float up high somemore hehe (Not really mine but it was attached to my wheelchair hehe........) I do admit that I sound like a kid but simple kiddish thing really does brighten my day. But most of all I'm glad to have friends around me to share this experience, to laugh about it :) Thank you God for such special incident!!

P.S Yen Nee I have lotsa fun suprising you!! Hehe....love you lots!!!!

Can you see who is at the back???



All so excited with Minnie

From OUG to B-3*-*

Night everyone!!

3 comments:

彦霓::yen-nee said...

Kah Yee!! I love all the surprises!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the first time in life, I cried for so many times in a public place!!

And, the outing was really so so so fun!!! Haha... You looked like a 12 year old child with the minnie with you! Haha...

Kah Yee, thanks for everything!

*HUGS*

:*

Kah Yee said...

haha shhh....i tell you a secret there's actually a child in me lol

Anonymous said...

台湾真爱旅舍 , 台湾真爱旅舍 , 台湾真爱旅舍 , 台湾真爱旅舍 , 台湾真爱旅舍 , 台湾真爱旅舍 , 台湾真爱旅舍 , 台湾真爱旅舍 , 台湾真爱旅舍 , 台湾真爱旅舍