Top 3 wishlist of the month

First and foremost I want to have maximum of hours of sleep with no worries of bpharm workload be it report, portfolio and PBL and class tests. But since this week marks the beginning of the most tiring/tortorous/busy period ever, I doubt I can get the quality sleep that I want.....

Next up, feel like going out with my friends for a movie or a shopping spree with them. It's been ages since we had one. I want to watch Wall-E (I'm definetely a Disney fan)

Last one,

I know this is random but I want to go to Pavilion!! Believe it or not, from the day Pavilion opens till now I have never set a foot at this place. So I vow that I must visit this place eventhough all the things on sell here are for the high class people. Maybe I can get some great deal since it's megasale? No harm in dreaming right......

Now I'm off to sleep now! Adios....

0 comments: