Earth shaking night

On 3th August 2008 , people from all walk of lives gather at sunway convention centre to attend a concert known as Passion concert. We (me, eve, janning, pang tsen, joni, her sis and her fren) arrived in sunway around 4 something and when I saw such a huge crowd I was feeling the excitement already. I got the special privilege of entering the hall first hehe.... but it wasnt that special in a way it was kind of bored in there and it's super cold! The way they set up the whole place was awesome!! I think around 5.30 p.m the volunteers for this Passion event open the door to let streams of people to come in. What I saw was everyone was rushing in like all those people you see trying to grab something during sales before it all went out. I can understand why they did that coz it's free seating and everyone wants to get a view. The concert starts with the opening of Chris Tomlin!! His voice is super duper nice!! We sang together with Chris Tomlin and we listened to Louie Giglio speech. Perhaps the climax of the night would be the story of Ashley and her fren Krista whom she refers as fruit cake. Allison's story prove how amazing one's life can be and I learn that my own problem is not as uncommon as I used to think and somehow, somewhere and someone has the exactly the same problem I do. So look at a bigger picture rather than focusing on the near ones! All in all I had a wonderful night and looking forward to another Passion concert if there is one in the future. Here's some of the pictures Eve took, copyright under her name lol






Chris Tomlin on screen!!

Sing Sing Sing!!

While waiting for our ride to sunway!!

Eve look so pinkish and sweet!!


Boo!!! Were you shocked??

Janning, Pang Tsen, Eve and me!!

Playful Janning trying to get a candid shot of me

Smile smile



Bpharmers and nursing


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya, indeed it was awesome to just worship God together, all the 4000 of us.. as a family.. it wasnt about how nice Chris tomlin's voice was , or how great the music , or who was seating beside me.. basically, that night.. it was all about God..