HELP>>>

I GOT ASTHMA ATTACK!! Need nebulizers, metered dose inhalers, disk inhalers....etc to resurrect me from post natural product class test. Why? Partly because I spend my supposingly to be relaxing Sunday and Monday studying whole day...and sleep also think of natural products, scared that I might forget about it. You might be thinking how about friday and saturday le? On friday, I was at my aunt's house enjoying high speed connection that I played internet to my heart's content till I feel tired, natural products notes just lay inside my bag. Then on saturday my aunt asked me whether want to go to IKEA-Ikana-Curve, the procrastinator and lazy bum inside me instantly agreed. So we spent almost half a day there, from 11 till almost 6!! I practically go around until very sien already there..... So saturday most of the time gone.....

But....
after today's natural products class test I feel freeeeee.......
like my lungs suddenly bounce back to its normal function......
so no need artificial respiration anymore....hehehe
P.S If you ever drop by Sunway or the Curve and wants to have a try on something new like Hakka dish go to Ying Ker Lou- Hakka Cuisine. Go try the long life noodles cooked with chicken, fungus and chinese wine I dont know what is it call. It's delicious and the portion is HUGE

4 comments:

彦霓::yen-nee said...

Haha... Now no need help le, Kah Yee xiao jie can breath normally already! :P You are so pretty! Hehe... Nah, dun delete this comment ya, haha.. Ok, next time we go eat. :) Hope that we can go out this weekend!!

Kah Yee said...

haha.....if miss kah yee pretty miss yen nee also pretty.. remember? lol

Peggy 佩琪 said...

hey, i like ur pic so much~~ looks cute~~ haha...i oso spend my time watch TV n doing my hair too on that weekend...haha...anyway, u can breathe smoothly now~~~

Kah Yee said...

haha...terima kasih banyak banyak peggy