to miss jaclyn chong!!

To satisfy her wish here i am updating about my trip to damai..... sorry jac i didnt take a lot of pictures....but vana has most of it...



trying to self cam with the help of the mirror...but failed miserably because I cant even include my face
Scenery outside my room!! Very romantic hehe
Few foods that we tried to sneak in. Mind you the box of tissue is not ours just coincidentally there
Picture taken from above hehe...i like this picture! Vana looks so cute in here

The fun part about the trip to damai was that we played charade and we laughed....laughed....and laughed...........
I even tried the paris hilton styled when she's in a swimming pool like sleeping on a long float brought by Ely. Sadly we didnt get to take a picture of it. During later part of the night we took a shutter for free to the Trees....nothing special about there except there's a lot of insects!! They love my hair so much couple of them actually landed on mine. The stuff there are pricey too.....
The next morning when to a breakfast buffet with my sis, ly and vana the food there are awesome!! Especially the nasi lemak cukup pedas!

0 comments: