feeling random

I know it's late to post this but then I PASSSEDDDDDDDDDDD SEMMMMMMMMMM 2!!! Yea! Praise God!

Today woke up early in the morning to accompany my dad to go to the cardiac clinic to have his blood test (INR) in GH. Kind of amaze by it cause it's such a huge building and I saw a pharmacy department which say satelite pharmacy. I was huh? Satelite? What does it do?? While waiting for my dad turn I was observing how the pharmacist work behind the counter near the cardiac clinic, they were so busy like running around tending the patients. They must be exhausted by the end of the day. But then it's so challenging and exciting to see them work. It ignite the interest in me...hehe..

And then my mom send me to the dentist to have my teeth check, the dentist has been working as one for so long I think he is a grandpa now hehe....He's such a friendly one! The down part was my gum hurt so much as he used this high velocity water machine or smth I don't know what it is called. By the end of the session it bleeds so much until the upper part of my shirt was stained with blood! My clotting mechanism definetely is not working the way it should be. The whole thing cost me RM 60. So expensive! I was asking my mom isn't 16? She said that was when your grandpa time......

After this I'm heading straight to Star Cineplex to watch the Happening. Hope it's good.

P.S I went to clubbing for the first time in my life with my mom and sis. Totally enjoyed it but the end result? Suffering....I vomitted like what and then my whole body aches....It was half fun half suffering

0 comments: