everyone is a walking corpse now

Can you imagine sem 2 eos means that you only can get like at least 4 hours of sleep per day???? I do! Cos I did. I remember everyday when I come back from yet another horrendous test my mind dreads the word study. I need to revise everything. It was ok at first I kept my pace from when it reached the second last subject my mind could no longer tolerate. Like just want to sleep all day long and not study at all. Yesterday was the night I slept the least. Woke up 3 am tried to finish studying syrup then after syrup go back and sleep because my eyes were too swollen to keep open. I can safely said I manage to revise not study all. Sigh.... thank God today's test was ok....hehehe

Jia you for my last paper!! Conquere Physical Pharmacy!! Conquere EOS!!!
Then I'm free to go Midvalley!! Free to go back home....miss home so much!!!

0 comments: