Today.....

Today I found out how serious my wound is
Today I went to the orthopaedic
and he told me how serious it was
Serious to the fact that I need to lie down the whole time
in order not to aggravate it
If not I will need to go for a major surgery soo and soooo
All I can remember now is that he told me something that was scary
Something scary like being hospitalised
but I couldnt remember what it was
I remember I cried in the dressing room when I told how scary the situation is to my mom
I cried in front of the nurses who thought that I was crying because of the pain
I felt really alone
when I waited for my turn to see the scary doctor again
when I waited for my turn to take my medicine among many many patients crowding the pharmacy
when I made the decision
decisions that I felt reluctant to

However when I saw only a dark end at my journey
You gave me light
You gave me a torch that dims lightly and faintly but I still can see the exit at the end of this dark tunnel
I asked why you didnt give me a torchlight or just brighten up the whole tunnel
No you said
You said I need to light up the tunnel by myself and You will only help
I told You I wanted independent and I have it
You gave me this "bump" in my life to tell me how is it like to be independent
There is so much more to be independent
and this is one of it
You is my God who says "I wont give you challenges that you cannot handle"
which means that I can do it and I will face it
because I have You to help me light up the whole dark tunnel!!!

2 comments:

彦霓::yen-nee said...

jia yee, dont ever lose hope k? when u are walking past the dark tunnel, i will always be with u, at least to give u a hand when u are weak. there is always a reason for everything to happen, and He knows that u can make it, as u do very well for these years! keep on going, I am proud to have you as my very dear friend. we still wanna be pharmacist in the future and if can, we can see jiu ming en ren graduate. these things are meaningless without ur participation. so must jia you oh!! take care.. sending u a hug, to give u warmth. never ever give up ya!

Kah Yee said...

wah i'm so touched!! Thanks ah dear fren sorry until now only reply pai seh! hehe