game plan

23/1/08

Game plan is such a nice movie!! Totally love Disney movie!! It has a mixture of laughter (a LOT) and tears (too touching not to cry). I must say the Rock guy really put out a good performance and the little girl is totally adorable. But the cinema is too cold , me and my friends were practically freezing to death.....next time when you go to a TGV in midvalley remember to wear a jacket or something. Aside from the freezing cinema (colder than LT3) the whole viewing experience was great! We had a good view sitting at the last row.


We went to Little Taiwan to eat too! I didnt order any food just drinks coz I was so full after eating the crispy popiah so I ordered their famour green pearl milk tea. They served it in a very peculiar cup or should I say jar.
All in all it was I had a fun time with my lovely friends!! I want to do it again!! Hahaha


0 comments: